Tuesday, May 10, 2016

OMaD - Week 19 Recap

Happy May, everyone!

May 1 - 7

Day 122: 0 Miles - We went to the zoo! It was glorious! The weather was perfect. Low 60s up to upper 70s. There were a lot of people, but there was never a line other than getting our tickets.

Day 123: 9.01 Miles - It was raining, raining, raining this morning. So I headed to the apt gym, and by the time I was about 2 miles in.... it stopped raining. Well, shoot! I wasn't about to go back to the apartment just to change clothes to run in wet 60s degree weather and drive out 20-30 mins to the lake, especially when I have a lunch date with a friend! So I trudge on! Thank God for Netflix! I watched the entire documentary on The Barkley Marathons, which was really interesting! Then I started a documentary on the Twisted Sisters. 

Day 124: 3.75 Miles - Got out to the gym for a little bit after sleeping in. Elliptical work for a couple of miles. I think I like using the elliptical more than the cycle because it feels like I'm actually getting a workout. The started out pretty good, but turned frustrating. I had lost one of my orthotics that I wear in non-running type shoes (like my favorite Converse shoes). It had slipped out of purse after going shoe shopping before work. I called around and no one had seen it. Grrr! So I made a special Amazon order! Then I had a work issue that made things worse. Plus, my main squeeze MS had a rough day too, which makes me sad. The night ended on a high note, but I was so ready to be home.

Day 125: 0 Miles - What a busy day. It wasn't as rough as yesterday, however, but it was certainly frustrating! I broke into the emergency chocolate I was given just the other day. I wasn't expecting that to go so quickly! Oh well!

Day 126: 5.01 Miles - I so wanted to sleep in again today, but I knew I had to run. By the time I got to the park it was pretty full near my starting area because of a school field day, which looked pretty awesome and fun. Either way, got a good 5 miles in without feeling too, too tired or achy.

Day 127: 0 Miles - A good morning starts out with donuts and coffee. Am I right? I was busy all day at work. Then after work, the boyfriend and I went shopping for Mother's Day stuff. Mission accomplished!

Day 128: 0 Miles - What. A. Busy. Day! I was on the go all day long, but it was a good day. My fellow took me all the way into the city to eat at Velvet Taco for the first time. It was totally delicious! Well worth waiting in line!


Total Miles this week:  17.77 Miles  

Miles to Date: 225.67 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment