Thursday, May 5, 2016

OMaD - Week 18 Recap

It's so awesome to be home and back to a normal schedule-ish. I had a wonderful 3 day weekend, which makes we want to have so much more!

April 24 - 30

Day 115: 0 Miles - Complete rest day! MS and I had a great brunch before lazing around in the morning. Then we were off to Ikea!

Day 116: 9.32 Miles - 15k at White Rock Lake. It was humid. It was sunny. It was late in the morning. First two miles were liars and were rough. It got easier as I was heading back to my car. I got sunburned for the first time this year, which didn't pop up until later in the day. Guess I'll be slathering on sun lotion from now on! 

Day 117: 0 Miles - Dentist and work. Then a big storm that turned out not be as big as they said it was going to be. At least I had time to cover my car up with tarps and such, just in case.

Day 118: 0 Miles -Was it just more or was Wednesday a long day where time almost stood still? It was busy, but it took forever for me to be free from the daily grind!

Day 119: 5.01 Miles - Well, my plan went from a 15k at White Rock to maybe a 10k at a local park to a 5 miler at the local park. With being tired and traffic I didn't have a lot of time to get the initial plan done. That being said, it was a pretty nice morning for a run. It was a type of run where you needed a nap afterwards. So after scarfing down leftover barbacoa taco meat and refried black beans and a shower I was just chillaxing on the couch. Just when I knew I needed a nap it was time for me to get ready for work! Boo! So it's a big cup of coffee a cookie for me. Now, I'm hoping I make it through another long day!

Day 120: 2.50 Miles - One more day of work this week. It was a looong day, but it ended wonderfully! I squeezed 30 minutes on the elliptical before I headed out to work. I believe work is where time slows down - always. After work however, me and the boyfriend had a dinner to celebrate our sixth monthiversary. It was wonderful! This was the first time I have ever been given flowers before. Swoon!
 

Day 121: 0 Miles - It was a glorious day off! Slept through a rain storm, then a relaxing morning. MS and I had awesome ramen down in Deep Ellum with a friend. So nice!


Total Miles this week:  16.83Miles  

Miles to Date: 207.90 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment