Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OMaD - Week 17 Recap

Another rainy week where I get to travel to another very wet city to another!

April 17 - 23

Day 108: 0 Miles - Nothing big today. Just hanging out with my main squeeze and doing laundry for my upcoming trip. While we made brunch I wish we had a screened in porch so that we could sit outside and smell and hear the rain.

Day 109: 6.21 Miles - Happy Boston Marathon Day!!! Being my day off I had to get my own miles in. Nothing as epic as the marathon, but totally great in its own way. I was initially planning for a 5 miler through a flooded park (I had to stick to the high ground tails), but as I was heading back to the car I realized I'd be around 5.70. Well, I couldn't help but run the extra half mile to get the 10k distance in! It was gray and cloudy, humid (if I stopped I would immediately begin to sweat like crazy!), but it was nice. Right at the end it also started to rain. It was awesome!

Day 110: 0 Miles - First day of my business trip. Very, very early morning start. I was exhausted when I got to Houston. Thankfully we had no flooding or cancellations to worry about.

Day 111: 0 Miles - So, so tired. Good learning. Houston is humid, people!

Day 112: 0 Miles - Well, this is typically my day when I get a run in. But I've been so tired and dehydrated that I couldn't get myself to go to the gym. At. All.

Day 113: 0 Miles - Ahhh! Got home in the early evening. My awesome boyfriend took me out to dinner.

Day 114: 0 Miles - Back to work. Boo! I'm so ready for my weekend! I got to meet up with my besties. I took them to the hot pot place that MS took me the other week. It was so much fun!


Total Miles this week:  6.21 Miles  

Miles to Date: 191.07Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment