Monday, March 2, 2015

OMaD - Week 9 Recap

This week is WINTER week for DFW. Blah!

February 22 - 28  

Day 47:  3.1 miles - managed to squeeze in a 5k before the cold rain started and before the impending winter weather took hold of DFW!

Day 48: 1 mile - We got ice today, but it was my day off.  I totally got a bad case of cabin fever after doing endless amount of chores and stuff. Even Netflix wasn't helping! So! I went up and down countless stairwells and a couple of halls of the apartment building. So. Many. Stairs!

Day 49: 0 miles - I had to go to work today... and it was still below-freezing all day. I was tired. Nope. Doing nothing. Sorry.

Day 50: 1 mile - It snowed today, but it was gone by the time I got off of work. Time for a walk!

Day 51: 1 mile - Took everything in me to get out of bed today it was that cold. My brain was nagging at me to do a 5k, but everything else said no. 1 mile is good enough. Better than a 0.

Day 52: 0 miles - It snowed close to 3 inches today while at work and freezing drizzle on the way home... nothing tonight.

Day 53: 0 miles - Bunch of ice patches, nearly lost breakfast sliding driving to work. Nope. Not going to do anything.

Total Miles this week:  6.1 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 94.98 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment