Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OMaD - Week 6 Recap

Hello to February! You started out really sucky....

February 1 - 7  

Day 32: 1 mile - it's so cold! I hate winter!

Day 33: 4 miles - had to turn a 6-mile run to a 4 because my ankles weren't going to take it.

Day 34: 0 miles - it was cold temperature wise, and the sinus cold I thought I kicked over the last two days came back. Plus, add insult to injury, the night before the guy I fell in love with wanted us to go back to being "friends". Great. Today it sunk in.

Day 35: 0 miles - I gave in to the cold and this crappy week and slept. all. day. long. No work for me today either. I managed to stay a wake for a few hours later that night and spent a lot of therapeutic money at Old Navy.

Day 36: 0 miles - still too cold... got to get over sinus cold before my half marathon... hoping for no sinus infection.

Day 37: 0 miles - still cold... winter is a bitch... and I got to get better and save myself for the Hot Chocolate Run.

Day 38: 3.1 miles - Hello, Hot Chocolate Run! Feeling better. Got to spend the day the morning with friends and family before doing a half day at work.

Total Miles this week: 8.1 miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 70.61 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment