Sunday, March 4, 2018

2018 Weekly Fitness Recap - #9

This was a better week than the last, which I'm thankful for. The rain ended Saturday afternoon, and I saw a great Sunday and Monday. This was the last weekend, at least for a quite a while, where M and I shared any days off together.


WORKOUT RECAP : FEBRUARY 25 - MARCH 3

Day 56: Plan: 10 - 13 miles| Actual: 10.01 miles 
Because of all the rain this past week I figured that the lake would be flooded, as well as the main portion of the park near home. Thankfully, at the local park there are paved trails on the higher ground that leads to a road that loops a couple soccer fields, which is a 1 mile loop. Sooooo.... I looped those soccer fields 8.5 times or there about. With running from and to my car it all equaled out to 10 miles. Talk about mental strength! After my run, I hung out with my sister and dad while playing with the family's puppy and doggies. Then, it was date night with the hubs. We went to Royal China, and omigosh! I love that place! I had so much fun on this dinner date, we sat at the bar and watched the ladies make dumplings. So cool! Plus, the food was delicious! We stopped by Central Market to get some dessert to end the night. Yum!

Day 57: Plan: XT | Actual: Rest Day  
This was a great day! M and I got to the grocery store before noontime, and we had lunch at the one place in Texas that I know that services St. Louis-style pizza. Mmmm! We walked around the Premium Outlet Mall and did some shopping. Then we totally relaxed at home before having some Korean Bibimbap and Bulgogi and Japchae. Yum!

Day 58: Plan: 45 min run (or a 5k run) | Actual: 4.23 miles
I got to run around my park, which seemed to be doing well since the rain. I had a strong run, which was really nice.

Day 59: Plan: XT | Actual: 15 minutes XT
While dinner was baking, I quick single sets of my the sequence I've been following for the past few weeks. I need to get myself to do more sets, but I'm weak in so many ways.

Day 60: Plan: 45 min (or 5k run) | Actual: 4.01 miles  
Well, the rain from the past two days has done my park in. It was is completely flooded, with a range from 2 feet to about 10 feet in some areas. I ran the route that I made last Sunday that was all on the high ground.

Day 61: Plan: XT | Actual: Rest Day 
I had set my alarm to get up at max an hour early to go to the gym to cycle. Buuuut, even though I could've gotten up I didn't move from the bed. Oh, well. Maaaaybe next time. When I got home, I tried to convince myself that I could do another dumbbell sequence, but I was just wiped and wanted to veg. I made dinner, and totally passed out for probably 10 - 15, which was weird. I also had a lot of sweets because I think this low level of stress I've had for the pass few weeks finally hit the surface. 

Day 62: Plan: Rest Day | Actual: Rest Day 
Busy day at work, and I was so happy to be home. Nothing big happened at home other than doing some kitchen chores and making a rice bowl for dinner. Oh, and binging on ER.


Total Running Miles this week: 18.25 Miles 

Total Time Cross-training this week: 15 Minutes

Total Miles Cross-training this week: 0 Miles


Total Running Miles to Date: 125.82 Miles 

Total Time & Miles Cross-Training to Date: 04:25:00 | 0 Miles

 I feel so proud at the fact that I ran 18 miles this past week!
 

Do you have a certain miles total to that makes you feel happy/proud?  


No comments:

Post a Comment