Sunday, May 21, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 20

Hope all the ladies out there had a great Mother's Day with your mom's or with your children (human or fur babies)! This was a good week!

May 14 - 20

Day 134: 0 Miles - Mother's Day! Yay! My sister, Dad and I took my Mom to the Dallas Zoo. We got their a couple of hours after it opened, and it was not too crazy crowded! Yay! We saw the baby elephant, who was so so so cute! We think we saw the pregnant giraffe. We saw the new hippos, who where taking naps underwater. We rode the updated Monorail, which was something we never did before! I survived the Snake House (shudder!). The weather was perfect, and we had so much fun. I had pre-cooked dinner - my salsa verde honey pulled chicken for tacos - so all I had to do was make pico de gayo and eat up the tortillas. M had to work that day, and after he had a nap I picked up for dinner. I think this was the best Mother's Day in a long time!

Day 135: 0 Miles - I had a dress fitting today! My dress looks amazing with the new zipper. The bodice is definitely snug, but my tailor assured me that it's a perfect fit plus I think I'm going to work on my arms/torso a little before the wedding anyway. I got measured for my hems so we'll see that work next time I go in! After the dress I met up with M to have lunch and to visit is mom. Then I passed out for a 3-hour nap. Wow!

Day 136:  8.10 Miles - Still really tired, I skipped the run. But I did go to the gym before work to get in a 30 minute 8 miler in.


Day 137: 0 Miles - Rest day!

Day 138: 1.50 Miles - I had another dentist appoint in the morning, which interrupted the running schedule. But I did a tough 30 minute session on the elliptical before work.

Day 139: 0 Miles - This has been such a long week!

Day 140: 0 Miles - It's Saturday! I'm ready for some relaxing time with my hubs to be!

Total Miles this week: 9.60 Miles 

Miles to Date: 147.59  Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment