Sunday, May 21, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 19

Another crazy week, and am so ready for the weekend. Plus, to get back to a routine!

May 7 - 13

Day 127: 5.01 Miles - This had some of its challenges, but it was a good one. Perfect weather, for sure! Yay! M and I did some work around the apartment before we loaded the car to take some things to his parents house to store. It was also our time to visit with him mom since we may not be around for Mother's Day next week.

Day 128: 0 Miles - Big day!!! We went to the store near downtown Dallas to get my engagement ring cleaned (something it desperately needed, I hate to admit!), and we bought our wedding bands! I'm so excited! Not only is it something to check off our list, but it's exciting just because it's our wedding bands. The rings that we'll be using while tell each other our vows! Aww! After that rested at home before getting ready for our engagement photo shoot! Eee! It was so much fun, especially since photographer was a true pro and took everything into her hands. 

Day 129:  0 Miles - I had jury duty today. I got turned around downtown, and ended up paying for parking blocks away from the courthouse, but I got there! I was there for 7 hours, waiting to be assigned then waiting at the courtroom, then being interviewed by lawyers. We had to break for lunch before the defense could ask their questions. In the end, I wasn't selected. I had to the say, despite the waits and being nervous about answering questions, the judge and bailiff were awesome, and it was a great experience. I got home home and tried that Midnight Mocha Frap from Starbucks to treat myself. I totally sucked it down watching Netflix. In PJs. In bed. Yep! Then I learned that I had chigger bites from being all up in the tall wild grass for our engagement photos. Blah!


Day 130: 0 Miles - Man, I was tired after yesterday. The work day was long, but production. But an hour after I fell asleep... I was awake. For hours. I watched Netflix. I also swore I was being bitten by more bugs in our bed.

Day 131: 0 Miles - I was totally planning on running the this morning, but I was exhausted. I totally slept in late.

Day 132:0 Miles - This was has been such a crazy week, and I'm still working. When's the weekend? 

Day 133: 0 Miles - It's Saturday! Last day of the work week! Yay!

Total Miles this week: 5.10 Miles 

Miles to Date: 137.99  Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment