Thursday, May 4, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 17

Finally got up to life! Hopefully it'll stay like this! It was a crazy and very rough beginning of the week, but my mileage is climbing! 

April 23 - 29

Day 113: 5.07 Miles - The weather was nice and cool, especially the strong breeze, but the sun kept you warm. Great weather for a run! I got a 5 miler in, and it was great! I slept a little wrong Sunday night and my back was achy, but it didn't bother the run. Yay! M and I did a bit of shopping at the Container Store and we ended up with a really nice over the door Elfa unit to organize our spices and some of our jars. Oooh, organization! The day was great, but ended on a rough note. I was upset that I didn't have anything to wear (when I really do) on our dinner date, and M was tired and hangry and basically... it turned into a rough non-date night with a side of Taco Bueno late at night. 

Day 114: 1.50 Miles - I went down early to my parents house to help take care of the doggies while my sister was at work. I spent the afternoon with M trying to shop for outfits for our engagement photos. I could not find a single thing! I walked the local mall, and not even Old Navy had something for me! M found some great shirts at Kohls, but not me. I'm not a girly-girl and I'm not a tomboy... I'm in between and there is no such thing in clothing stores, especially if you want to dress nicer than causal clothes.


Day 115:  3.12 Miles - A challenging 5k. I was at the neighborhood park near my parents'. It has hills, which helped with my speed, but going up the hills was a challenge. Basically, since I was still feeling the aches from sleeping wrong over the weekend and walking all over the mall yesterday, my legs were swollen. My hip flexor aches.

Day 116: 0 Miles - Rest day! Also a very busy day at work. I did come home to finding a love letter from M. :-) He also rubbed my sore back, and tried to get rid of the knot I have.

Day 117: 5.50 Miles - I was so tired this morning that I didn't move fast enough to get ready for a run. But I had 20 minutes for me to hit the gym to cycle. I feel really happy with myself that I got myself to the gym! It made me feel better this morning even though my back was still achy.

Day 118: 0 Miles -Rest day! I've been so busy at work I can't even remember what I did for the rest of the day!

Day 119: 0 Miles - I worked a half day cause I won some free Admin Leave! Sweet! Weeks ago I was able to schedule an appointment with a tailor to get my wedding dress altered! It was a painless and quick meeting cause the dress zipper needed to be replace before anything else can be done. After that my Mom and I went shopping, and I finally found some outfits to wear for our engagement photos (aka date night clothes too!). Then M met up with use for some delicious Chuy's! It was supposed to storm really, really badly while all of this was happening, which made me nervous since I was out and about with my wedding dress. However, it jumped over us, but it East Texas really hard.

Total Miles this week: 15.19 Miles

Miles to Date: 125.62  Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment