Thursday, May 11, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 18

What a busy week! 

April 30 - May 6

Day 120: 4.11 Miles - M had to go to work super early, which means I got early to go for a run on a chilly morning! Last Sunday, I was thinking of running 6 today. However, my legs have been so tired recently that I did a solid 4 instead. After that I met up with my friend HL to do some more shopping - I needed some shorts and I was on the hunt for a dress I saw the day before but not in my size. I found everything I wanted! Yay! I tried to by some earring since I lot one of a pair while shopping yesterday (I was so upset!). Later that night, M and I had our 1.5 year anniversary dinner at the restaurant we first met at. It's tradition! The food was ah-mazing!

Day 121: 0 Miles - Rest and fun day! M and I did our errands (grocery store) and banking. Then we had lunch at our favorite Chinese spot before heading out to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve and Lakeside in Little Elm. We were doing some recon for a place to take our engagement pictures. We decided on Arbor Hills for sentimental reason. Then it was home for a tasty dinner!

Day 122:  0 Miles - No run today. I woke up late, and I had dentist appointment too. Boo! It was very busy day at work, and I was so tired!

Day 123: 0 Miles - Is it Wednesday already? It went by extremely quickly thanks to work! I got my bangs trimmed real quick to help neaten my hair up before our photos on Monday. After the business side of the day, I did work on adding our wedding guest list to our online RSVP site.

Day 124: 3.16 Miles - I ran a solid and fast 5k this morning! The weather was perfect. 54*, cloudless and sunny and windy. I ran the miles in 00:34:37! Sweet! I felt awesome!

Day 125: 0 Miles - Not so busy day at work, but I was stick trying to get myself out from the information overload that I'm under when planning out a professional assignment. Doing so I had eaten a lot of Hersey chocolate kisses. Booo!

Day 126: 0 Miles - I was stressed, and didn't feel awesome. I totally did not want to be at work, but later in the afternoon I had a good time, which made all the difference. I'm so glad it was the weekend!

Total Miles this week: 7.27 Miles

Miles to Date: 132.89  Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment