Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OMaD - Week 13 Recap

Second to the last week of March!

March 20 - March 26

Day 80: 13.36 Miles - Dallas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon! Whoo hoo! It was a really good race. I'll have a recap for you soon....ish! Hee hee. But I'll tell you that this race went by quickly in some respects. I kept on going, "Really, another mile done?" I PRed by a few seconds, which is great. The course was fun and you got to see some the cools spots of the city, Deep Ellum, Dealey Plaza, and the Bishop Arts District. It was super crowded at the finish line, which made it feel like there were are for more runners at this race compared to last year. And my amazing boyfriend made it to the start and got an awesome video of me at the finish! Afterwards we met my parents at Chuy's Tex-Mex for some good food before going home to rest. Pretty much I spent the afternoon in PJs watching the movie He Never Died with Henry Rollins. Plus I let MS use his tens unit on my legs. It was the first time I've ever tried a tens unit and I kept on giggling cause it felt so weird, but it really did help! My hamstring felt a lot better afterwards. Eventually we had energy to go to Whole Foods to good food for dinner. MS made be a delicious sea bass with brown rice and asparagus. We also had cake and ice cream. Pretty much... I started to fall asleep during The Walking Dead, which I thought was an impossible thing. 

Day 81: 0 Miles - Rest day! My legs felt tired, but it wasn't too bad! 

Day 82: 0 Miles - Well. I didn't get my spinning in cause I relocated to my parents' place so that I could help doggy sit. 

Day 83: 0 Miles - Normal rest day with frustrating work to keep things alive! Yay. Not. We were hit a pretty big storm in the late evening that cause some damage, but thankfully everything nothing of mine was hit. 

Day 84: 0 Miles - I had totally discovered that I had left my running gear at my apartment. So no running today. Next week I'll back at it.

Day 85: 0 Miles - After work MS and I had the best chinese I've had in a while. Maybe it was because I hardly anything to eat during the day. I took an extended lunch time to get my haircut, and only had time for a small jicama salad and a granola bar. Then we spot a lot of time going to grocery stores to get stuff for Easter.

Day 86: 0 Miles - Work. Boo. I wanted to be home for the day. But I had a good dinner with my momma after she got home from a trip!


Total Miles this week:  13.36 Miles

Miles to Date: 151.55 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment