Tuesday, March 15, 2016

OMaD - Week 11 Recap

This week is brought to you by rain storms.

February 6 - March 12 

Day 66: 0 Miles - A really nice relaxing day. A couple of errands in the afternoon, and I got to watch the last part of The Walking Dead season 2 and the first of season 3. Can I say, omigosh!

Day 67: 10.01 Miles -  I made it out to the lake with some serious gray skies and headwind, which meant my pace was slower than I was wanting. Granted, I was wanting to start out slow then speed up to achieve negative splits. I feeling good enough that I squeezed in a 10th mile, which is great! I wanted 10 miles, but wasn't sure I would make it in the days leading up to the run. After that I had a pasta lunch before running a couple of errands, one of which was stopping by Central Market to get some green juice, trial mix and an eggplant. I was very surprised I made it thought the enter store since I typically find CM claustrophobic in comparison to Whole Foods.

Day 68: 6.22 Miles - I decided to only spin this morning, which alleviated the pressure of fitting in a good workout (aka spinning then kettlebell). Granted, it helped that I woke up earlier than normal, but I'm going to chalk it up to simplifying things. My goal is to do kettlebell Friday morning. Now, I wish I didn't have to work on this dreary, stormy day!

Day 69: 0 Miles - Another rainy day! But my guy and I had some tasty Thai food for dinner!

Day 70: 3.13 Miles - I wanted 6 miles today. I had gotten up and ate a breakfast, but my stomach was achy since I've been battling dehydration and allergies. The next thing I know I only had time to get a 5k in on the gym's treadmill. Well. It's better than nothing. I would've gone back to the gym after my late shift at work, but I needed to do chores and it was a battle to pick between being an adult and a runner girl. But I didn't adult very well. Dishes are still in the sink.

Day 71: 0 Miles - A busy work week so far as left me so tired that I couldn't get up early enough to do any weight training. Boo! Date night at Chuy's I totally pigged out and felt like I was going to puke cause I had been eating healthy and portioned all week. Oops!

Day 72: 0 Miles - Work, work, work! I totally needed someone to push me out the door to go to work, but I did it. Once I was free for the weekend, I totally had an awesome time with main squeeze at Ten50 BBQ then Bates Motel afterwards!

Total Miles this week:  19.36 Miles

Miles to Date: 118.46 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment