Tuesday, November 3, 2015

OMaD - Week 44 Recap

It's the last week of October! What happened to the month? Where did it go! Well, either way here's my weekly update to my One Mile A Day challenge.

October 25 - October 31

Day 292: 16.06 Miles - The rain threatened to ruin my LSD! I kept on waking up in the wee hours of the morning to listen for rain. Then all of a sudden I woke up and there was nothing. I checked the weather. Small percentage of rain. Ah! I got up, prepped and headed out to the lake. Done! Mwahaha! I had a totally awesome breakfast afterwards too.

Day 2930 Mile - I slept in. I cleaned my apartment - including dishes! I walked around Barnes and Noble (I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't like the way they organize their books!) and bought a new RW and some yummy coffee. It was a nice relaxing day!

Day 294: 8 Miles - This morning was nuts! I didn't get my but moving fast enough to get out the door for my run. By the time I was able to all I could do was go to the gym and run 4 miles on a treadmill. Then I had to get clean so that I could go to my dentist appointment to keep my teeth awesome. When I got off of work I headed back to the gym and ran for another 4 miles on the treadmill. So, there. I can say I ran 8 miles today! 

Day 295: 0 Mile -No cross training this day. I was tired from my weird training schedule last yesterday. Then after work I went out with a friend, and by the time I was home I wanted to sleeeeep!

Day 296: 9.05 Miles - I got my butt in gear and made it through rush hour traffic so I could run the miles at the lake and not at the smaller park near my home. I got in the zone pretty quickly, which was nice. I also had just enough time to get clean and head out to a Target for some apples that I all of sudden was craving (I was also craving waffles and a full on egg breakfast, but I knew that couldn't happen) and some coffee. But I didn't eat very well because of my time constraints and I had a sugar crash when I got to work. Thankfully my mom came to my rescue and brought me more coffee!

Day 297: 0 Mile - No miles or cross training again. I got catch up with a friend on the phone.

Day 298: 0 Mile - It's Halloween, people! I went to a party instead of doing something fitness wise.

Total Miles this week: 33.11 Mile 

Miles to Date: 704.17 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment