Tuesday, November 17, 2015

OMaD - Week 46 Recap

Second week of November and the 37th week of my One Mile A Day challenge!

November 8 - November 14 

Day 206: 18.01 Miles -  Omigosh! I ran 18 miles! The day before the run I was getting nervous. My Running Buddy H and a fellow runner E (both of whom are training for the same marathon) were in a group chat with and talked about their run. Oy! Jitters were in my tummy! Well, that morning I was up at the lake by 7:30am. I eventually zoned and kept on calculating which distance to run to before I turn around. I turned at Mile 8 then ran a mile on a side trail to make it a total 18 Miles. The last two miles was when my legs and hips were beginning to hit the wall. They were tired. They were achy. I pushed through. I walked a bit more during those two miles, but I'm not complaining too much. After my run I made it hope and rested for a bit before I spent the day with a friend who had a birthday!

Day 2070 Miles - I. Did. Nothing. I probably could've hopped on to a cycle to spin for a bit or try out some  yoga again, but I was so lazy. It was a sloth day.

Day 208: 9.08 Miles - Survived rush hour and got to the lake for my run. It's so nice not having to worry about looping at my other park.

Day 209: 0 Miles - I went out with a friend after work so no cross training again.

Day 210: 10.01 Miles - I was finally able to zone in on this run, which made it go way better. I am starting to feel the constant tiredness and the aches more and more the further I go into this marathon training.

Day 211: 0 Miles - I tried to go for a little yoga today, but I failed again. Yoga is hard!!! I had the day off, which was great. I was able to work on getting my apartment cleaner, I got to visit my parents then go hang out with a good friend and experience a punk rock concert with him and his buddy.

Day 212: 0 Miles - Another day off and it was AWESOME not doing anything!

Total Miles this week: 37.10 Miles

Miles to Date: 767.46 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment