Thursday, January 11, 2018

SDR 2018 Race Plan

Alrighty! For my accountability I'm posting my race schedule for this year! This is the minimum of what I'm doing. Buuuuut, I'm also kinda poor cause we're still paying of our part of the wedding and honeymoon (financially, weddings are no joke, people!), and I don't want to spend too much money on the races cause I also need to buy shoes! Besides, I already feel like that this is more than enough to get me back into the swing of things, and to feel like Roddy Piper's character from the movie "They Live"...


Found via https://imgflip.com/i/p4kb9


Drum roll, please.... The 2018 Races are:


Too Cold to Hold Half Marathon
January 28


Dallas Hot Chocolate Run 5k
 February 3
  

Cross Timbers Trail Run 5 mile
February 17
  

Dallas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon
March 25
  

Skyline Half Marathon
April 28


Badass Texas Half Marathon
May 27


Too Hot to Handle 5k
July 14


That Dam Half Marathon
October 28


A marathon - not sure which one
November/December


Wish me luck, Internet Peeps!

What's your 2018 race schedule look like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment