Thursday, August 3, 2017

2017 OMaD Week 29

A crazy and yet slow week!

July 16 - 22

Day 197: 6.20 Miles - A nice 10k run at the Lake. I meet HC there around 7am, and I ran along with her 30:30 interval pattern. It a good easy, slow run, but still a challenge at the end due to the heat and, at least me, trying to keep my pace fast during the run interval. I ran back and forth for the last .20 mile because I like having an exact distance if I can (5k and 10k especially. 15k or higher... I'm good). When I got home M was already at work. I made a great breakfast of scrambled eggs and veggies with a slice of toast. I totally lounged around and took a nap before popping by the store to get some watermelon for a nice dessert for the second outing to Shakespeare in the Park with my best friends.

Day 198: 0 Miles - Monday was like a marathon day! I went to my doctors office to have a blood draw done for my yearly labs. I'm curious to see how things are. Is my cholesterol up? Is my iron better? About that thyroid? We'll see! After I ate a breakfast an got some coffee I could think straight and was a normal human being (I was kinda upset at M before I left for the doctors cause I was hangry and was having coffee withdrawals). Mom and I went picked up my wedding dress from the tailor! It's perfect and so beautiful! (Side note: I'm so glad that I didn't go with a dress that I was considering at Alfred Angelo cause I would be freaking out like hundreds of brides everywhere right now!). After securing the dress in a closet at my parents house, I met up with M for lunch at our favorite chinese spot. Then we got some coffee (ice mocha... yum!) before making it over to Bed, Bath and Beyond to begin our registry! OMG! We were there for 4 hours! Whah?!?! We got home and rested for a bit, then decided on the fly to go to Target and the registry done there too. Now.. we're all set for this and making strides with the wedding plans!

Day 199:  3.13 Miles - So a big day, in some respects! M went to the park with me! He walked for a little bit while I ran a 5k. I told me later, when he was getting ready for work, that he felt more energized than normal (such as on a day that he just lounges around for a couple of hours after his morning coffee), which is great to hear! 

Day 200:  0 Miles - We were planning to hit the gym for strength training before I got off to work, but we didn't wake up on time. It was kinda crappy, but at the same time I wasn't too surprised.

Day 201: 0 Miles - So, we didn't have a run/walk today because we had to drive to the other side of Dallas to meet the pastor who will conduct our wedding ceremony. It was great meet-up, and we both feel like the wedding is real now cause we know who will be marrying us! I was a little late getting to work, but it was all worth it!

Day 202: 0 Miles - I was secretly hoping that we might got to the gym before work, but yesterday with the combo of being our pastor and a big busy day at work, I slept in.

Day 203: 0 Miles - I'm totally resting today since I agreed to meet with HC and MW for a training at the lake tomorrow morning.


Total Miles this week: 9.33 Miles

Miles to Date: 223.75 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment