Wednesday, August 9, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 31

A new month! Where is the time going! This week has been nice since the temperature has been cooled down and it doesn't feel like an oven in the morning! Yay!

July 30 - August 5

Day 211: 4.10 Miles - M had to work, so I was able to get up with him and get myself out the door. It was a little later than I wanted, but it wasn't horrible. The 4 miler wasn't bad, but I'm starting to think that my shoes are giving out. Eeesh! I had to work later that, but it wasn't crazy either. After being adults M and I went out for a date night and completely stuffed ourselves with Mediterranean food. Yum!

Day 212: 0 Miles - Rest day. M and I did some must needed chores, but also some rest!

Day 213:  3.11 Miles - Another day off! M and I went for a run/walk at the park. Then we decided to stop by the gym to work on our chests and backs. Afterwards, I met up with my bestie JM to walk around the mall in search of a dress and hat for my bridal shower. I have no clue what she is planning with my other bridesmaids but all I know that I need a dress and hat. Hmmm! I couldn't find a dress that I liked, but I found a hat at Target. Once I survived traffic (horrible!) I picked up M and we got to the grocery store. Whew! A very busy day!

Day 214:  0 Miles - Work as usual. I did make a vegan chili (veggies and lentils) from the cookbook Forks over Knives. It was super easy (granted M prepped all the chopped veggies for me), and it was super tasty! Of course, we added shredded cheese to our chili since we're not vegan. It was tasty! (Did I say that already?). 

Day 215: 3.12 Miles - Back to the park for a run/walk! M walks 2 miles by the time I'm heading back in from a 5k run. I definitely need new shoes. My shins are starting to ache a lot during the run, which sucks! Thankfully I have a gift card to Amazon that will help bring me some shoes in a couple of days! Yay!

Day 216: 0 Miles - Got my shoes in the mail! Yay! Buuut, I swear they feel a little weird. May it's my feet being swollen at the end of the day?

Day 217: 0 Miles - I was so happy to be home after work, which was crazy! HC had to back out of the run tomorrow morning, so my accountability has gone out the window! I was already a little worried about timing anyway because M and I have to be at my parents house by 9:30 to join in some fun. We shall see how it goes!

Total Miles this week: 10.33 Miles

Miles to Date: 244.72 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment