Tuesday, June 14, 2016

OMaD - Week 24 Recap

According to the weather... it's officially Summer! It's getting pretty warm even at 7am for my run.

June 5 - June 11

Day 157:  0 Miles - We helped celebrated my boyfriend's mom's birthday before starting season 4 of The Walking Dead. We did take a break and went shopping for a little bit before dinner. But for the most part we tried to make it a lazy day as possible.

Day 158:  9.01 Miles - Another 9-er done. It wasn't too bad of a run. I didn't like that I had left my visor at home and I had to wear a hat, but it didn't bother me heat-wise as much as I thought it would. Yay! After that it was lunch with my besties before joining MS for his James Bond Monday viewing time.

Day 159:  3.5 Miles - I hit up the gym's cycle this morning to help with some aches from yesterday's run. I totally did not pay attention to my mileage, but I know I was on there for about 45 minutes. I'm conservatively going to say it was a good 3.5 miles.

Day 160:  0 Miles - I felt crummy, physically, all day today. I ate poorly because of that. I just wanted to go home. I made to my boyfriend's for dinner, and by that time I was feeling better.

Day 161:  4.16 Miles - I had a slow start in the morning, and I didn't get out to a park for a run until 8:30am or so. That meant it was already around 80* outside. Beautiful clear blue skies. No clouds. Only heat, heat, heat, and heat. I tried to go for a 5 miler, but by the time I got 3 I knew that I was needing to cut it short cause I felt blah and it was so hot. The hills were starting to kill me instead of me killing the hills. When I stopped an hour later it showed that 85*. Yep, time to go home. I gobbled down some eggs, two slices of bread and an apple with a cup of coffee and a water bottle. I miss spring and fall weather already!

Day 162: 0 Miles - It was a busy day at work, and I was so glad that it was over. I decided not to do a workout this morning in lieu of sleep!

Day 163: 0 Miles - I worked a half day today so that my sweet and I could go to a together with his friends. I think, after today, I have pretty much everyone one of MS's friends. Now, it's onto him meeting more of mine!


Total Miles this week: 16.67Miles  

Miles to Date: 292.88 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment