Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Exciting Updates!

Well, it's finally coming together! I'm uber excited to share with you all!

Vancouver! 
Everything is coming together for my run with the SeaWheeze half marathon in Vancouver, BC! I got my little Airbnb apartment about a month or so ago. Now, just over the weekend my BFF JM decided to go with me, and I booked our flights just the other night! Aaahhh! So exciting!!!! I'll be morphing my usual maintenance runs into half marathon training runs from now on and up to the middle of August! Now, if the rain would hold off, that would be great!

So in addition to training me and JM will have to figure out what we want to see when we're there. I want to go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. My boyfriend says that we must to the Granville Island Market. I heard their public library is pretty awesome, and since I have a thing for books, I'll have to stop by! Vacation planning is so much fun!

Now, once I get to the middle of August there's no time to rest! Well, maybe a day or two. Cause I'm going straight into training for my second full marathon!


Hello, BCS Marathon 
Well, I've finally come to the decision that this December I will be running among other crazy awesome people at the BCS Marathon! I've heard great reviews from social media and from my awesome runner friend in Austin.


Initially I thought of running Dallas again, but I wasn't feeling the excitement that I got when I thought of running BCS. When in doubt talk to people! I talked to my mom, my boyfriend, JBD in Austin, and my old running buddy HC about it. After a lot of hemming and hawing I came to the decision that I should run BCS. Do what makes me excited! What's even greater is HC is gonna join me and potentially another running buddy! I'm excited for this one, and I love how my boyfriend did not hesitate to say that he would go with me.

I can't wait to share more details they begin to form during the summer!

Image found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment