Sunday, May 17, 2015

Life's Little Things: Easy Contact Lense Pop-In

I got contacts this past year with the plan of wearing them during my runs, but I haven't really got use to the idea of popping in before I go for a run or a gym workout. I did wear them often when going out with friends and such. But then, back in November, I had a scare when a contact disappeared on me when I woke from a nap. Talk about freakout! 

Well, since I have a big night out coming up next weekend, I decided that I didn't want to wear my glasses, no matter how awesome they looked. So! I had to get use the wearing them before Saturday. 

Life's Little Things: Easy Contact Lenses Pop-In



I got each contact in on the first try! It was amazing! Then it wasn't too hard to take them out later too! Amazing! 

Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment