Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, New Me?

Well, maybe not entirely a new me. I'm pretty awesome to begin with (just saying!). But, I definitely need some tweaking in some areas.

I mentioned in my introductory post that I hope to achieve some goals (not necessarily New Year Resolutions, but that also fits) in the year 2015. So, here's the skinny of what I want to do this year:

Goal #1
Improve my nutrition. Might be time that I bust out some cooking skills and 'em cookbooks! I got a year, right?!

Goal #2
Dedicate the time to walk at least 1mile a day in addition to my regular running and cross-training schedule.    
Note: For this, I've created a tab for you easily follow my progress for this goal. I have a feeling I may fail this one. 
Goal #3 
Finish strong at the Austin Half Marathon and PR. 

Goal #4
Run and :: FINISH :: the MetroPCS Dallas Full Marathon.

Some are moderate in difficulty. Doable, even. Some, well, are hard and scary (guess which one!) We'll see how it goes. I will keep you all posted on these big things as I work them into my life that is always changing and improving (whether you recognize it or not!).

Do you have any goals?

Oh! Happy New Year to all of you out there! 


Images found here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment