Saturday, September 30, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 36

Oh, man this is the calm week before having something planned every single weekend for the next few weeks! 

September 3 - 9
Day 246:  5.28 Miles - I got myself up and out for a run before work. It was so humid that it took away any joy to the fact that it was 73 degrees outside. I cut my run from a 10k by a mile or so cause I was tired and done with it.

Day 247: 0 Miles - I had a well-earned coffee in bed for a couple hours after M went to work early, early in the morning. Then I did my chores. Then... I went on a hunt to find some gas for the car. I finally found a station that had been resupplied after the dodos freaked out over a potential fuel crisis after Harvey. (News flash... they created the shortage!). M got home and we did some wedding stuff shopping before heading to the grocery store.

Day 248: 2.70 Miles - Busy and stressful day. I didn't go for a run in the morning. But after work I headed to the gym to get on the elliptical. 

Day 249: 0 Miles - I did a mini workout when I got home with the kettle bell. I feel so proud of doing good so far.

Day 250: 0 Miles - I didn't run today cause M had another chiropractor appointment in the morning. I was a little jealous cause it was 64 degrees outside, and I would've felt amazing running in that temperature. Overall I had a great day off. I spent the day with my mom. We went to the antique store to find books for centerpieces for the wedding (we're having a vintage-y wedding). Then I got some ribbon to wrap around a hat that I'm wearing to one of my bridal shower on Sunday.

Day 251: 0 Miles - I did not feel great today all day. My stomach felt achy. I could eat, but I felt like I was punched in the top of my stomach. I was also tired. I was falling asleep at work right towards the end. I went home and laid in bed for a while, and even took a nap before cooking dinner. M didn't feel awesome in the morning, so we're thinking something about dinner the night before (lentil chili) did sit right.

Day 252: 0  Miles - Work was a bit chaotic at some points, but I felt so much better today compared to Friday so I'm thankful for that. Honestly, I'm starting to get nervous butterflies about my bridal shower tomorrow morning!

Total Miles this week: 7.98 Miles

Miles to Date: 281.99 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment