Thursday, December 25, 2014

Greetings

Greetings! My name is Dot. As you may have guessed by the title of this little web home… I am a runner! 2015 is going to be a big year for me. Well, that’s what I’m telling myself. I’ve decided to achieve some goals this year because 2014 was a roller coaster and I felt the urge for a change!

Other than surviving a milestone birthday, in the coming year I’m going to:

  • Improve my nutrition, especially for being a runner. Time to make it better! 
  • Dedicate the time to walk at least 1mile day in addition to my regular running and cross-training schedule. I’m talking about walking 1 mile every. single. day. for. the. entire. year. of 2015!
  • Finish strong at the Austin Half Marathon, a goal race that I’ve been dreaming of running for a while. 
  • Run in the MetroPCS Dallas Full Marathon, an insane spur-of-the-moment decision because that urge was bugging me this holiday season!


Not only did I decide to make this site to allow people to peak into the life another runner (while keeping a sense of anonymity), but it will help keep me accountable (let’s cross those finger! Heck, cross 'em toes too!). I also hope that this will help any newbie runners out there!


Please visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment