Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!

Goodbye 2014. I don't really want to remember you! At all! Begone! *swish and flick!* (that's my magic wand sound).

Well, I take some of that back. There were so moments of greatness in 2014, but a lot of it was rough. rough. ROUGH!

Let's see...

The Horridness to Forget 
  • Work was tough all. year. long. 
  • Learned the hard way that people talk behind your back 
  • I got a year older 
  • Bills 
  • Relationships are hard. Really, really, REALLY hard.  

The Bliss to Remember 
  • I ran 4 half marathons and gobs of other races 
    • PRing at many of them! 
  • Got to take two great vacations 
  • I made new friends 
  • Found a lot of new music 
  • I started seeing a guy and fell in love
    • Though this is really connected to the last horridness 

2015 is going to be way better for me.

I'm dedicated to make sure of that. Sure, some things are going to leak over from 2014. But I'm going to make them work for me. Now it's time to work on my 2015 Goals!

Catch you on the flip side, people. 2015 is our year!



No comments:

Post a Comment