Saturday, October 14, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 41

Well... straight onto week 2 of getting back into a routine. And less than 3 weeks till the wedding! Life is getting hectic again, but thankfully, working is providing me with an outlet! Why did I ever take a break?

October 8 - 14   

Day 281:  4.12 Miles -Surprisingly, I work up (granted a little later than I had hoped for) and felt mostly fine and normal. Yay! No cold yet! M on the other hand might be getting the seasonal sickness. Anyway, I actually woke up right when he was leaving for work. I got to the park around 8:10. The temp was sooooo nice! Hello, 63 degrees! I also wore my new tank top, and it was great! I felt good enough over all that I ended up with 4 miles instead of the standard 5k. Yay!

Day 282: 0 Miles - Arm Day! I arms didn't ache as bad they did last week! Yay! Once M was at work I went to my mom's so that we could work on the wedding flowers!

Day 283: 3.12 Miles - I honestly don't remember this run! But I do remember it being chilly! I wore capris and a t-shirt!

Day 284: 0 Miles - I did a mini kettlebell workout cause I was losing energy quickly! I got off of work early so that we could meet with the wedding photographer.

Day 285: 0 Miles - I didn't run today. There was so much to do on my day off. M and I did some wedding work. Then I took the kitty cat to the vet for his check-up (he's healthy!). Then I had a hair appointment to get it all trimmed up and add new highlights. After that I met up with my friend HL to shop for some wedding make up. Whew! After we hung out for a couple of hours, I got the oil changed in the car and went to Hobby Lobby for some photobooth stuff. I finally rested at my Mom's house for a while before heading home.

Day 186: 0 Miles - This morning I was getting a little overwhelmed with everything. I just sat there and read the news instead of going to the gym or doing yoga. At one pointed I ended up in bed for a about 10 minutes to get away from the world.Work was very busy, thankfully! After being freed from work I spent the night with my best friends at Shakespear in the Park eating Chinese food. Mmmm!

Day 287: 0  Miles - Last day of the week! I'm so tired! I'm glad that the weekend is here, but I know that it's not going to be a relaxing one. Maybe I'll be able to catch a nap at some point!

Total Miles this week: 7.24 Miles -

Miles to Date: 301.94 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment